Conversation Between DaVai and therisingthree

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hello therisingthree, im glad that you got into the clan.
    I would like to ask you if you woul have any interest of joining the HoA:lol chat
  2. I think that you might want to look for either Horizon, or Ancient. That would be my best shot. But ill say that you could wait, because as of what ive heard there is a lot of applications at the moment, so ill say that u could wait like 4-6 hour's so they will have time to look at it.
    Kind Regards DaVai, Content Creator.
  3. Thanks for the prompt reply. Do you by any chance know who I can contact with regards to this matter?
  4. Hello therisingthree. As it is i do not have the right permisions to either comfirm or deconfirm, that either that you are becomming a member or not. That is because that i am not a Admin, I am just a Content Creator. But i know that you will get an e-mail with comfirmation, if you have been comfirmed or not
    Kind Regards DaVai, Content Creator.
  5. Greetins DaVai,

I have applied for the HoA clan over here and did the necessary stuff. I've also noted that while I was able to see the forum briefly, I am now just a guest. However, I did not receive my results of my application. Is it safe to assume that I've been rejected?

Thank you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5